I thought there should be something written related to the goal setting which is also important in online business like any other business. In my opinion I think, any one who wants to start any thing in life, should have a reason behind it.
When you have reason, it means there is something you want to achieve in the life. If you want to earn money, then definitely your target is to buy big house, great car and altogether good life style. That becomes your goal actually.
If you ask most people what is their one major objective in life, they would probably give you a vague answer, such as, “I want to be successful, be happy, make a good living,” and that is it. They are all wishes and none of them are clear goals.
Goals must be SMART:
1. S–specific. For example, “I want to lose weight.” This is wishful thinking. It becomes a goal when I pin myself down to “I will lose 10 pounds in 90 days.”
Another example “I want to make money.” This is more than 90% people dream, but it is not a goal. Then how it will be a goal? when I put it this way “I want to start a business that makes 500 bucks a week with in 6 months of time”
2. M–must be measurable. If we cannot measure it, we cannot accomplish it. Measurement is a way of monitoring our progress.
3. A–must be achievable. Achievable means that it should be out of reach enough to be challenging but it should not be out of sight, otherwise it becomes disheartening.
4. R–realistic. A person who wants to lose 50 pounds in~30 days is being unrealistic.
5. T–time-bound. There should be a starting date and a finishing date.
Please comment your opinion on this and add something yours…